Tour Code – TGZ-01
Itinerary – 04 Days / 03 Nights Tour
Destination – Yangon – KyaikHtiYeo – Yangon
Each year hundreds of thousands of Myanmar people visit this trekking route to pay homage the Kyaik-Hti-Yeo. This tour provides the chance to join people from all over the country, young and old, rich and poor, from near and far. It is interesting to see behaviors, cults, generosity, piety and traditional festive mood of a people, yet the scenic beauties of Eastern Yoma ranges are so beautiful and refreshing.
TGZ – 01 Joy of Hermitage
- Arrival Yangon by morning.
- Welcoming at the airport and transfer to hotel. Sightseeing the highlights of Yangon. Shwedagon Pagoda and National Museum will give a brief image of Myanmar.
- Overnight at Yangon.
- Yangon to Kyaik-Hti-Yeo by car.
Departure Yangon at 05:00. Brief stop at Mo-pa-lin across Sittaung River for a tea break. Arrival Kin-pun-sa-kan about 09:30. Direct transfer to Ya-theik-taung by mini truck ferry service. Ya-theik-taung to hill top platform of Kyaik-Hti-Yoe Pagoda is about 40 Minutes trekking route on foot. Lunch at Hotel. Sightseeing Kyaik-Hti-Yeo Pagoda and its environs. Kyaik-Hti-Yoe is 7.5 meter tall pagoda built on top of 6.7 meter high huge boulder (approx. 668 tons) which is perched on the edge of precipitous cliff. The cliff itself is 1095 meters above sea level.
- Overnight at Kyaik-Hti-Yeo.
- Departure Kyaik-Hti-Yeo after breakfast. Morning drive by car to Bago. Visit Shwe-Maw-Daw Zedi, Shwe-Tha-Lyaung, Kalyani Sima and Kyaik Pun Pagoda, all highly venerated places where devotion, piety and faith of Myanmar nationals could be seen, felt and appreciated in true serene manner. Being the center of wide rural area and junction of major railways and roads, the busy town center is always crowded. Yet strolling around the market would never fail to open up the friendly smiles and merriment. Lunch at Bago. Return to Yangon. Overnight at Yangon.
- Yangon sightseeing. Visit Bogyoke Aung San Market. Transfer to Yangon International Airport for departure evening flight.