Tour Code: TGZ-02
Itinerary: 05 Days / 04 Nights Tour
Destination: Yangon – Myeik – Kawthaung – 115 Island – Yangon
Mergui Archipelago is still in the process of opening up for world travelers who are seeking sea and sands as part of holidays. With significant amount of coral reef areas and vast arrays of sea-lives abound, deep sea divers only have to complement with their presence to seal the completeness of nature.
Being the melting pot of India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Thailand, the region including Mergui Archipelago, is transforming into potpourri of multi-national cultures with sea based international tourism. Yet over-fishing and/or illegal fishing have caused concerns ofenvironmentalists and nature lovers. Myeik Kyun-Su, as we call Mergui Archipelago, is one of our prides, and we will be delighted to present such an exotic destination.
TGZ – 02 Andaman Paradise
- Yangon to Kawthaung by flight.
- Yangon – Kawthaung by morning flight. Welcoming at the airport and transfer to M.V. Mergui Princess. It takes 4½ hrs cruising from Kawthaung to “115 – Island”. Be leisure by enjoying either Sea Kayaking around the island, Snorkeling, Fishing, Jungle Trekking, Swimming and Sun Bathing on the beach. When the tide ebbs, one can enter the cave nearby.
- After lunch proceed to Nyaung Wee Island. Dinner and overnight on board.
- Night stop at Nyaung Wee Island.
- In the morning proceed to Makyone Galet, sailing time is 3 hrs. One can take a walk around Salone (Moken) village.
- Makyone Galet to Salet Galet after lunch. It takes 2 hrs sailing time.
- Night stop at Salet Galet.
- Enjoy sea kayaking, swimming and snorkeling near the island until lunch.
- Continue boat trip to Kyun Phila (Great Swanton Island). It takes 4 hrs sailing time.
- Night stop at Kyun Phila.
- Kyun Phila is the best place for Snorkeling. If you are lucky, you will able to see Moken House- Boat.
- Return back to Kawthaung at noon. It is 5½ hrs cruising from Kyun Phila to Kawthaung. Transfer to hotel.
- Overnight at Kawthaung.
- After breakfast sightseeing around Kawthaung. Transfer to jetty.
- Kawthaung to Ranong by ferry boat.
- Transfer to Ranong Airport or high-way bus terminal.